Fish – Four, 400gm each, pomfret, fillets reduce thick
For that Marinade:
- Vinegar — 1/3 cup
- Ginger — 1 tablespoons of, chopped
- Garlic – Four, cloves
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Powder – Two tsp
- Cumin Seeds — One teaspoon
- Yellow Chilli Powder — 1/2 tsp
- Vegetable Oil – 1/2 cup
- Vegetable Oil for basting
- Onions — Two, reduce in to rings
- Lemon – Two, reduce in to wedges
- Chaat masala in order to taste
How to make Tandoori Machchi
- For the gravy, grind all of the ingredients to some smooth paste.
- Marinate the actual fish with this insert not less than 4-5 hrs.
- Clean and oil the actual skewer prior to inserting it through the fish fillets.
- Now beef roasts the skewered fish within the tandoor, with the skewer standing erect (to allow drippings in order to fall off), for around 5 minutes.
- After that baste with oil, prepare for an additional 5 minutes or even until carried out.
- Take away the fish from the skewer.
- Function garnished with onion rings as well as lemon wedges and spread along with chaat masala.
Tandoori Machchi is ready to serve.