1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
How to make Tandoori Chicken Breasts
- In short cup dish, combine yogurt, lemon juice as well as oil; mix nicely. Include all leftover ingredients other than chicken breast halves; mix nicely. Add chicken; turn to layer. Cover; refrigerate Thirty in order to An hour to marinate.
- Line 15x10x1-inch cooking pan with aluminum foil; spray aluminum foil with quality cooking spray. Eliminate chicken from marinade; place in foil-lined pan. Discard any marinade.
- Broil Four to six in . from heat for 8 to 10 moments or till chicken is fork-tender as well as juices operate obvious, switching as soon as.
Tandoori Chicken Breasts is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes