Tandoori Chicken Sandwich Ingredients
1 pound or 4 Halal Chicken Breast Halves (boneless & skinless)
- 4 Kaiser Rolls (split & toasted)
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 1 cup Tandoori Marinade & Grill Sauce
- 4 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp. Raw Mango Chutney
How to make Tandoori Chicken Sandwich
- In large plastic food storage bag, combine chicken breasts and tandoori marinade. Let marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Grill or broil chicken breasts 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, brushing with additional marinade during grilling.
- Serve chicken breasts on rolls with lettuce, mayonnaise and raw mango chutney.
Tandoori Chicken Sandwich is ready to serve.