Talerine Beef Casserole Ingredients
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package thin egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
How to make Talerine Beef Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, saute the ground beef and the onion together for about 5 minutes, or until the meat is browned and crumbly. Stir in the tomato paste, stewed tomatoes with juice, salt and ground black pepper.
- Add the uncooked egg noodles to this mixture and pour in water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and let simmer until the noodles are slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Drain excess water, stir in the corn and transfer mixture to a 9×13-inch baking dish. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- Talerine Beef Casserole Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:45 Min
Ready In:1 Hr