Hyderabadi Tala Hua Gosht Ingredients
1/2 kg boneless meat, cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp cassia buds powder
- 1/2 tsp tenderiser
- 4 tbsp oil
- A few mint leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make Hyderabadi Tala Hua Gosht
- Mix all the ingredients, except oil, with the meat and marinate for two hours.
- Heat the oil. Fry the meat on a high flame.
- Sprinkle a little water and cook on a low flame till the meat is tender, keep adding water as required.
- When tender dry the excess water.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Hyderabadi Tala Hua Gosht is ready to serve.