Taco Stew Ingredients
2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch-style beans
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
How to make Taco Stew
- In the large pot over medium high heat, combine the ground beef and onion and saute for five to 10 mins, or until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain extra fat.
- Next, stir in the beans, corn, tomatoes and green chili peppers, tomatoes and taco seasoning.
- Mix well, reduce heat to medium and enable to heat through, about 15 minutes.
Taco Stew is ready to serve.