1/2 pound lean (a minimum of 80%) ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- One and a half can (16 ounce) Aged El Paso® refried beans
- 1 may (8 ounce) tomato sauce
- 1 package (One ounce) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 2 drops red pepper sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 mug sour cream
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Finely shredded lettuce, in the event that desired
- Additional shredded Cheddar cheese, in the event that desired
- Corn chips, if desired
How to make Taco Salad Dip
- In One 1/2-quart microwavable casserole, topple beef. Cover loosely; microwave oven on High 2 minutes Thirty seconds to 3 minutes Thirty seconds or until beef is actually thoroughly prepared. Mix as well as drain.
- Stir in bell pepper, onion, beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, pepper sauce as well as garlic. Include firmly; microwave oven on Higher Three minutes. Stir; spread mixture within 9-inch microwavable cake dish. Cover; microwave on High 3 to 4 minutes or even till warm and bubbly.
- In small bowl, mix sour cream, One tablespoon Cheddar cheese and the chili powder. Spread over beef combination. Spread with lettuce as well as additional Cheddar cheese. Function with corn chips.
Taco Salad Dip is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 28 servings (2 tablespoons each)