1 pound lean ground beef
- One and a halfpackage taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn in to pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- One and a halfcup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Two Tablespoons salsa
How to make Taco Salad
- Brown ground beef in large quality frying pan dispersed along with cooking squirt on medium-high warmth; drain.
- Include taco seasoning mix as well as water towards the ground beef; mix nicely.
- Bring to steam. Reduce heat in order to medium-low; simmer 3 min.
- Separate lettuce amongst four plates. Upon each dish, place in actually amounts, the meat mixture, tomatoes, cheese as well as tortilla chips.
- Top with sour cream and salsa.
Taco Salad is ready to serve.