1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 can (5 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- One and a half can (75 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 envelope (One ounce) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 corn tortillas (Five to six inches in diameter), cut in to 1/2-inch strips
- One and a half cup shredded Cheddar cheese (Four ounces)
- Three medium green onions, sliced (3 tbsps)
- 1/2 mug sour cream
How to make Taco Casserole
- Cook beef within 10-inch skillet over medium warmth Eight to ten minutes, mixing occasionally, till dark brown; deplete.
- Mix beef, tomatoes, soup, seasoning mix (dried out) and water within Three 1/2- to 5-quart crock pot. Lightly mix within tortilla strips.
- Cover as well as prepare on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
- Sprinkle cheese over cookie sheet; include and allow remain about 5 minutes or till cheese is dissolved. Spread along with onions; function along with sour cream.
Taco Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours 30 minutes
Servings: 6 servings