1 can Pillsbury classic pizza crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso salsa
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- One and a half(Twenty five oz) package taco seasoning
- 1/2 mug black beans
- 1 mug of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- garlic salt
How to make Taco Braid.
- Preheat the stove to Four hundred levels as well as collection a cookie sheet along with light weight aluminum foil or even squirt this along with cooking spray.
- In the medium skillet, brown the beef until done. Once the beef is browned, drain the actual beef, add the actual taco seasoning towards the pan and mix until combined. Put aside to cool.
- Unroll the pizza crust onto the cookie sheet pushing into a rectangular shape.
- Mix cream cheese as well as salsa in a small bowl. Spread cream cheese mixture lengthwise lower center 3rd from the rectangle. Distribute the seasoned meat as well as black beans evenly down the middle. Top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- On every lengthy aspect, reduce 1 ” broad strips regarding 2-1/2-inches into middle. Beginning on one side, fold switching pieces from a good angle across filling. Touch ends in order to close off as well as put below. Clean the outside of the braid along with olive oil as well as spread along with garlic salt.
- Bake from 400 levels for 15-18 minutes or even till golden dark brown. Eliminate through stove and place on air conditioning rack or even cutting panel with two spatulas.
Taco Braid is ready to serve.