Home / Tag Archives: Table
Mexican Table Salsa Ingredients:
- 2 cups sprouted, cooked wheat berries
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 bell pepper minced
- 2 small carrots shredded then chopped
- 1-2 serrano chiles, minced very finely
- Juice of 3 limes
- 3 Tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce/tamari
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package tostadas
How to make Mexican Table Salsa:
- Sprout the wheat berries over several days.
- Then cover with water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer until tender. Allow to cool.
- Mix with the rest of the ingredients and serve over corn tortillas. Makes about 16 to 20 tostadas.