1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless beef round steak, reduce into Six serving-sized pieces
- One and a half (5-oz.) may diced tomatoes along with basil, garlic as well as oregano, undrained
- 3/4 cup water
- Three cups quartered unpeeled small red potatoes
- One and a half large onion, cut in half, thinly sliced
- One and a half medium green bell pepper, sliced
- One and a half cup Green Giant® Niblets® Frozen Corn
How to make Swiss Steak Stew
- In medium bowl, mix flour and seasoned salt; mix well. Add beef pieces; use coat. Squirt large quality frying pan with nonstick cooking food squirt. Warmth more than medium-high warmth until warm. Include beef; prepare 5 to 6 minutes or till browned on both sides.
- Meanwhile, include tomatoes and water to the remaining flour mixture; blend well.
- In Three 1/2 or even 4-quart crock pot, layer potatoes, browned beef, onion as well as bell pepper. Put tomato combination more than top.
- Cover; prepare upon Reduced setting with regard to 7 to eight hours.
- Add corn; mix nicely. Include; cook Fifteen to 30 minutes or even until corn is tender. In the event that preferred, period to flavor with salt and pepper.
Swiss Steak Stew is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours 20 minutes