Recipes for Sweet Samosa
Maida – One and a halfcup
- Fine Rawa – 1/4 cup
- Salt – the pinch
- Oil and Vanaspathi — with regard to deep frying
- With regard to inner filling
- Cashewnut – 1/2 cup
- Musk melon seeds – 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar – One and a halfcup
- Cardamom powder – little
How to make Sweet Samosa
- Mix rawa, maida, salt with sufficient drinking water to create a thick dough.
- Keep apart with regard to half an hour shut with moist fabric.
- Massage nicely again to make the actual dough gentle and pliable.
- Dry cashewnuts, melon seeds below warm sunlight for one hour.
- Powder separately, and mix together with powdered sugar as well as cardamom powder.
- Make little golf balls from the maida money and roll it in to very thin chappathis.
- Put it on top of the greased samosa mildew.
- Spread little filling on the top, moist the edges as well as close off nicely.
- Eliminate samosa through mildew as well as deep fry within essential oil in decreased fire till sharp and golden.
Sweet Samosa is ready to serve.