One and a halfcup Red Beans (adzuki beans), washed as well as soaked for just two – 3 hours
- 1/4 cup Black Glutinous Rice (sweet rice), washed as well as drained
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- Two to three slices Dried Clementine Tangerine Peel
- 6 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
How to make Sweet Red Bean Soup
- Inside a medium pot, include the actual beans, rice, tangerine peel, coconut cream along with a pinch of sodium.
- Provide the mix to some steam.
- Add the actual sugar.
- Lessen the heat to some simmer.
- Simmer for 2 hrs or until the beans are gentle, occasionally stirring.
- Add water if required.
- Served garnished with tangerine peel bows.
Sweet Red Bean Soup is ready to serve.