Vegetable Oil – 2 tblsp
- Garlic – 4 cloves, crushed
- Shallots — Four, finely chopped
- Yellow Curry Paste – 2 tblsp
- Vegetable Stock — Two 1/2 cups
- Kaffir Lime Leaves – Two, torn
- Fresh Galangal — 1 tblsp, chopped
- Pumpkin – 450 gms, peeled, seeded and diced
- Sweet Potatoes – 225 gms, diced
- Peanuts — 1 cup, roasted and chopped
- Coconut Milk — One 1/4 cups
- Chestnut Mushrooms — 1 1/2 cups, sliced
- Soy Sauce — One tblsp
- Combination of two parts Soy Sauce and 1 part Lime Juice (or make use of Thai Fish Sauce)- 2 tblsp
- Pumpkin Seeds — 1/3 cup, toasted
- Fresh Green Chilli Flowers — in order to garnish
How to make Sweet Pumpkin and Peanut Curry
- Heat the oil inside a big pan. Include the garlic as well as shallots and cook on the moderate heat, stirring from time to time for Ten minutes till softened and gold. Don’t let them burn.
- Include the yellow curry paste as well as stir-fry over a moderate warmth for Thirty seconds until fragrant, then add the actual vegetable stock, lime leaves, galangal, pumpkin as well as sweet potatoes. Provide the actual boil, mixing frequently after that lessen the heat in order to low as well as simmer gently with regard to Fifteen minutes.
- Add the peanuts, coconut milk and mushrooms. Stir in the soy sauce and soysauce-lime juice combination and simmer for five moments more. Tea spoon into warmed up person helping containers, garnish using the pumpkin seeds and chillies and function.
Sweet Pumpkin and Peanut Curry is ready to serve.