One and a halfcup marinara pizza sauce
- 1 6 oz. ball of fresh pizza dough
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika or chipotle
- One and a halfsweet potato
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 cup finely grated provolone cheese
- Kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan or romano cheese
How to make Sweet Potato Rosemary Pizza
- Switch on your oven immediately as well as heat it as being hot because it will go.
Slice the onion finely.
- Caramelize the onion slices in the butter over medium-high heat for about 15 minutes or until deeply caramelized.
- Stir within the paprika or chipotle (use chipotle if you would like more of a kick). Put aside until cool.
- Peel and finely slice the sweet potato.
- Chop the rosemary very finely.
- Toss the pizza dough into like a thin of the round as you can. Ladle a small amount of marinara sauce on top.
- Sprinkle a bit of provolone cheese on the dough, then layer the onions, sweet potato, rosemary, and more cheese. Don’t make the layers too thick or it won’t bake properly.
Complete with some more rosemary, a sprinkling of rough kosher salt, and a number of Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- Bake before edges are crispy – about seven minutes.
Sweet Potato Rosemary Pizza is ready to serve.
10 minutes to make