1/4 cup butter, softened
- Two eggs, separated
- One and a halfcup sugar
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- One 1/2 cups cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- One and a halfteaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- One and a halfunbaked 9-inch pie crust
How to make Sweet Potato Pie
- Pre-heat oven to Three hundred and fifty degrees Y.
- Cream butter as well as sugar by having an electric mixing machine. Beat till blended adding egg cell yolks as well as defeat.
- Stir within sweet potatoes, vanilla, milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger.
- In a separate dish, beat the actual egg whites. When foamy, gradually add 1/4 cup sugar and beat until stiff. Collapse in to the sweet spud combination.
- Place in pie crust, make about 40 minutes till company. Serve along with whipped lotion.
Sweet Potato Pie is ready to serve.