11/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup bourbon whiskey
- 1 1/2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled as well as reduce into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsps light corn syrup
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 Pillsbury® Pet-Ritz® Frozen Deep Dish Pie Crust
How to make Sweet Potato Pecan Pie
- In small bowl, mix pecans as well as bourbon. Include and refrigerate 8 hrs or even overnight.
- Heat stove to 375°F. In 13×9-inch ungreased baking dish, place sweet potatoes as well as water; include along with foil. Make regarding Forty five moments or till taters are tender. Drain water; awesome sweet taters Ten minutes.
- Drain pecans, reserving bourbon. In large dish, mash sweet potatoes; add eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, salt, cinnamon, ginger and reserved bourbon. Blend nicely. Gradually mix within 1/3 cup whipping cream, scraping dish after every add-on. Blend 1 minute longer. (Sweet potatoes have a coarse texture, so you will see a few little lumps.)
- Pour filling up in to frozen pie crust; spread with pecans. Make regarding Forty five minutes or until filling up puffs and it is lightly browned as well as knife placed in middle comes out thoroughly clean.
- Cool completely, regarding 3 hours. Function along with whipped cream. Include and refrigerate any kind of remaining pie.
Sweet Potato Pecan Pie is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 12 hours
Total Time: 13 hours 35 minutes
Servings: 8 servings