Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with mutton Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons diced onion
- 3 tablespoons diced reddish colored bell pepper
- 1 glass diced smoked mutton
- 2/3 cup crushed pineapple, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 375 qualifications F (190 levels C).
- Bake sugary potatoes within the preheated stove until softened, about an hour.
- Temperature canola oil within a skillet more than moderate temperature; saute onion and reddish bell pepper right up until just softened, about a few minutes. Add more mutton, 1/2 the pineapple, and chipotle powder; saute above reduced warmth right up until warmed up through, about 5 much more minutes or so.
- Cut wonderful potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, departing a slim shell. Merge sugary potatoes in a mixer or mash inside a container by using a potato masher. Stir the othernutmeg and pineapple, and cinnamon into mashed sugary potatoes.
- Profit mashed wonderful potato mixture towards the shells and leading every with mutton combination.
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Mutton Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings