1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup Progresso® plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- One and a half egg
- One and a half container (Ten ounce) sweet-and-sour sauce
How to make Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs
- Heat oven in order to 400°F. Within large dish, mix beef, onion, bread crumbs, milk, salt, pepper and egg. Shape combination into 30 1-inch meatballs. In ungreased 13×9-inch pan, place meatballs.
- Bake uncovered about 15 minutes or even till meatballs are no longer pink in center and thermometer inserted within middle scans 160°F.
- In 2-quart saucepan, blend meatballs and sweet-and-sour sauce. Heat in order to cooking more than medium-high warmth, mixing from time to time; decrease heat. Include and simmer about 15 minutes, stirring from time to time, till sauce as well as meatballs are warm. Function warm with toothpicks.
Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 30 meatballs