Recipes for stuffed
Stuffed Cuttlefish Ingredients
3 pounds cleaned whole cuttlefish or squid of even size, the 8 largest pieces set aside and the remainder coarsely chopped
- 2 cups freshly grated bread crumbs
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, plus 1 clove
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus 3 tablespoons
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated caciocavallo, pecorino or Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 8 large green olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 2 or 3 drained canned plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, or a little more if necessary
- Lemon wedges
How to make Stuffed Cuttlefish
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped cuttlefish with bread crumbs and eggs.
Chop 2 of the garlic cloves and add with the onion and 1/3 cup parsley to the
- bread crumb mixture. Stir in the milk and 3 tablespoons oil and mix together
briefly. Add salt and pepper, to taste, cheese, olives, and tomatoes. Using your
hands, mix well, and stuff each of the whole cuttlefish loosely with the mixture.
- Finely chop the remaining clove of garlicand add to a small bowl along with the remaining 3 tablespoons parsley. In a pan large enough to hold the cuttlefish in 1layer, heat remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat and add finely
chopped garlic and parsley. When aromatics begin to sizzle, arrange stuffed
cuttlefish in the frying pan, open side down. Brown for about 3 to 4 minutes, then
carefully turn, and brown on the other side. When brown on both sides, add white
wine to the pan, reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and cook, uncovered, for
about 30 minutes, or until cuttlefish are tender. If the pan starts to look dry, add
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges, if desired, and the small amount of sauce left in the pan spooned over the cuttlefish.
Stuffed Cuttlefish is ready to serve.
Prep 30 min
Cook 45 min
Total: 1 hr 15 min
Stuffed Chicken Cutlets Ingredients
1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon
How to make Stuffed Chicken Cutlets
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place spinach in a large glass bowl, and heat in the microwave for 3 minutes, stirring every minute or so, or until wilted. Stir in sour cream, pepperjack cheese, and garlic.
- Lay the chicken breasts out on a clean surface, and spoon some of the spinach mixture onto each one. Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach, then wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon. Secure with toothpicks, and arrange in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes in the preheated oven, then increase heat to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C), or use the oven’s broiler to cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes to brown the bacon.
Stuffed Chicken Cutlets is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:45 Min
Ready In:1 Hr
Tuna Stuffed Eggs Ingredients
- 1/3 cup high quality imported tuna packed in olive oil, drained and flaked fine.
- 2 T mayonnaise (use homemade if you really want this to be delicious!)
- 1 T fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 T capers
- salt & pepper to taste
- 12 oil packed anchovies, drained
- 1 T pimento peppers or roasted red bell peppers
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
How to make Tuna Stuffed Eggs
- Place the eggs in the bottom of a pan, cover with water by about an inch.
- Place the egg-and-water filled pan on a burner and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a lid and move the pan to a cool burner as soon as it comes to a boil.
- Let sit for 15 minutes. Then put the pan in the sink and run cold water over the eggs until they’re cool.
- Peel the eggs, and cut in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks to a separate bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks well and add the tuna, mayonnaise, lemon or lime juice, and capers.
- Taste, and add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Spoon the egg yolk mixture back into the eggs, and be sure to overfill the little yolk-holes luxuriously.
- Roll up the anchovy fillets into little spirals, and top each stuffed egg half with one. Place a little pimento pepper peeking right out form the middle of the anchovy.
- Arrange attractively on a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley.
Tuna Stuffed Eggs is ready to serve.
15 minutes to make
Stuffed Fish Ingredients
1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup minced celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled, deveined and minced
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 2 pounds flounder fillets
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
How to make Stuffed Fish
- To make the stuffing: Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan over a medium-low heat. Saute onion, celery, and parsley until all of the vegetables are just tender. Mix in crabmeat, shrimp, and vermouth. Season with salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce; cook until shrimp is finished cooking (it will be pink). Mix in bread crumbs, a little at a time. When the mixture holds together well, stop adding bread crumbs. Taste and add more seasoning (salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce) if necessary. Set this mixture aside to let it cool.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll 1 sheet of puff pastry onto a flat surface. The puff pastry, once rolled should be about 1/3 to 1/4 inch thick and large enough for you to lay the fish on top of it and still have puff pastry on the sides. Lay one of the fish fillets on top of the puff pastry. Spread the stuffing mixture evenly over the fish fillet. Place the remaining fillet over the stuffing. Trim the pastry around the filets in roughly the shape of a fish. Save the trimmings.
- Roll second sheet of puff pastry out to about 1/3 to 1/4 inch thick. Drape second sheet over stuffed fillets, making sure that there is enough of the top sheet to tuck under the bottom sheet of puff pastry. Trim the top sheet of pastry about 1/2 inch larger than the bottom sheet. Brush underside of top pastry sheet with water and tuck under bottom sheet of puff pastry pressing lightly to totally encase the fish and stuffing package. Place the sealed packet on the prepared baking sheet, and let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While packet is chilling, roll out pastry scraps. From the scraps cut out fins, an eye and ‘lips’. Attach cut-outs to chilled package with a little water. Use an inverted teaspoon to make indentations in puff pastry to resemble fish scales but do not puncture pastry. Chill entire package.
- While the package is chilling, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Remove the fish from the refrigerator and brush the package with the egg yolks. Measure the thickness of the package at its thickest part. Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake the fish for 10 extra minutes per inch of measured thickness. Test for doneness by inserting a thermometer into the package, when the temperature reaches 140 degrees F (70 degrees C) the fish is finished cooking.
Stuffed Fish is ready to serve.
Prep Time:45 Min
Cook Time:35 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 35 Min
Servings : 8
Stuffed Capsicum Salad Ingredients:
- 1 cup thick fresh curds
- 1 cup grated cuvarhber
- 1tsp. chopped green chilies
- Salt according to taste
How to make Stuffed Capsicum Salad
- Tie the curds in a thin muslin cloth. Hang and allow the water to drain out. When thick, place in a bowl.
- Squeeze out the water from the cu/var/www/hber and add to the curds.
- Add the green chilies and salt.
- Divide each capsicum into two and scoop out the centers.
- Fill with the curds mixture and serve cold.
- Stuffed Capsicum Salad is ready to serve.
Stuffed Chicken Charga Ingredients:
1 medium chicken pricked all over with a fork
- 2 cups rice boiled
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 onion ground to paste
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 2 tsp ginger/garlic paste
- ½ cup oil
- 2 tbsp ghee
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cardamoms
- 10 whole black pepper
- 4 cloves
- Grind to paste
- 8-10 whole red chillies
- 1 inch ginger piece
- 8-10 garlic flakes
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
How to make Stuffed Chicken Charga
- Marinate the chicken with the paste and lemon juice for one hour.
- In a pan heat ghee along with oil, add onion paste, bay leaves and
whole spices and fry for one to two minutes.
- Add marinated chicken and other ingredients.
- Cover the lid tightly.
- Cook on low flame.
- When cooked, fill it with boiled rice and cover with green onion leaves.
- Transfer it in the serving dish and garnish with boiled eggs.
- Stuffed Chicken Charga is ready to serve.
Gourmet Stuffed Rolls Ingredients
Shrimps, cooked 300 g
- Bread rolls 4
- 75 g Butter
- 2 Small onions
- Mushrooms 300 g
- Vinegar or 4-6 tbsp orange juice
- 3 tbsp Milk
- Cream 6 tbsp
- Egg yolk 1
- Salt, white pepper
- Few sprigs parsley
How to Make Gourmet Stuffed Rolls
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 9 / 240 º C.
- Cut off the tops of the rolls and scoop out the centers.
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter and brush the rolls inside and out.
- Place rolls in preheated oven on the middle shelf for 5 minutes.
- Chop onions finely and fry Them Remaining in butter until transparent.
- Slice mushrooms and add to the onions Them. Fry for 10 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar or orange juice and milk and bring to the boil.
- Remove from heat and blend in cream and beaten egg yolk.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the Prepared shrimps and heat through.
- Spoon the mixture into the hot rolls and garnish with parsley.
- Stuffed Rolls Gourmet is ready to serve hot.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 30 Mins
Yield: Serves 4?
Stuffed Baked Potato Skins Ingredients
4 large baking potatoes
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 green onions, sliced, divided
How to make Stuffed Baked Potato Skins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- When potatoes are done allow them to cool for 10 minutes. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins. To the potato flesh add sour cream, milk, butter, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 the green onions. Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy. Spoon the mixture into the potato skins. Top each with remaining cheese, green onions and bacon.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Stuffed Baked Potato Skins is ready to serve.
Baked Stuffed Clams Ingredients
24 Clean Clam Shells
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams, drained with juice reserved
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 4 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- lemon pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- 2 lemons, quartered
How to make Baked Stuffed Clams
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- In a large frying pan, melt butter with olive oil over medium heat. Stir in onion, and cook until translucent. Stir in clams, crab meat, parsley, lemon pepper, and bread crumbs. Reduce heat to low, and slowly pour in clam juice until mixture is slightly sticky, but not wet. The bread crumbs will continue to absorb moisture, so be careful not to add too much clam juice.
- Fill each clean clam shell with mixture, pressing tightly into shell. Arrange on a baking sheet, and sprinkle lightly with paprika. (Stuffed shells may be covered and frozen at this point for later use.)
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and sizzling. If frozen, bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until warmed through. Serve warm on a platter with lemon wedges.
- Baked Stuffed Clams is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:40 Min
Ready In:1 Hr
Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos Ingredients
1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound large fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch dressing (optional)
How to make Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place sausage in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
- In a bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Spoon about 1 tablespoon sausage mixture into each jalapeno half. Arrange stuffed halves in baking dishes.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with Ranch dressing.
- Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos is ready to serve.
Prep Time:25 Min
Cook Time:20 Min
Ready In:45 Min