Recipes for Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetables
1 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- One and a half mug julienne (matchstick-cut) carrots
- 1 medium onion, sliced (about One mug)
- One and a half lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (about Three), reduce in to 2×1/2-inch strips
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Four ounce uncooked vermicelli, broken within half
- 1 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen baby sweet peas
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
How to make Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetables
- In 12-inch quality skillet, heat oil over medium-high warmth. Include carrots, onion and chicken; prepare 6 minutes, stirring often, until chicken is not red in middle and vegetables tend to be sensitive.
- Stir within water as well as vermicelli. Heat in order to boiling. Cover; prepare Three moments.
- Stir in peas and stir-fry sauce. Cook about 2 minutes, mixing frequently, till peas are thoroughly heated. Eliminate through heat. Stir within garlic salt.
Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetables is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings