Recipes for Spinach and Potato Curry
Spinach – 450 gms
- Oil — One and a halftblsp
- Black Mustard Seeds – One teaspoon
- Onion – 1, thinly sliced
- Garlic – Two cloves, crushed
- Fresh Root Ginger — 1 inch piece, finely chopped
- Potatoes — 675 gms, reduce into 1 inch chunks
- Chilli Powder — One teaspoon
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Water — 1/2 mug
How to make Spinach and Potato Curry
- Clean as well as trim the spinach, after that blanch this in a pan associated with cooking
- water for 3-4 moments.
- Drain the spinach completely and set aside. When it is cool enough to handle, squeeze away any remaining fluid and set apart.
- Heat the actual oil inside a large, heavy skillet and cook the mustard seeds for 2 minutes or even until these people splutter.
- Include the sliced onion, garlic cloves as well as chopped ginger to the mustard seeds and cook for 5 minutes, stirring all the while.
- Add the actual potato chunks, chilli powder, salt as well as water and prepare for a further 8 moments.
- Include the drained spinach. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 10-15 moments or even until the potatoes tend to be sensitive.
- Function warm.
Spinach and Potato Curry is ready to serve.