Gourmet Stuffed Rolls Ingredients
Shrimps, cooked 300 g
- Bread rolls 4
- 75 g Butter
- 2 Small onions
- Mushrooms 300 g
- Vinegar or 4-6 tbsp orange juice
- 3 tbsp Milk
- Cream 6 tbsp
- Egg yolk 1
- Salt, white pepper
- Few sprigs parsley
How to Make Gourmet Stuffed Rolls
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 9 / 240 º C.
- Cut off the tops of the rolls and scoop out the centers.
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter and brush the rolls inside and out.
- Place rolls in preheated oven on the middle shelf for 5 minutes.
- Chop onions finely and fry Them Remaining in butter until transparent.
- Slice mushrooms and add to the onions Them. Fry for 10 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar or orange juice and milk and bring to the boil.
- Remove from heat and blend in cream and beaten egg yolk.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the Prepared shrimps and heat through.
- Spoon the mixture into the hot rolls and garnish with parsley.
- Stuffed Rolls Gourmet is ready to serve hot.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 30 Mins
Yield: Serves 4?