Recipes for Shredded
Shredded Carrot Salad Ingredients
4 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
How to make Shredded Carrot Salad
- In a medium bowl, mix together the carrots and raisins. Fold in the whipped cream until evenly coated. Store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Shredded Carrot Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:1 Day 1 Hr 10 Min
Ready In:1 Day 1 Hr 10 Min
Shredded Thai chicken salad Ingredients:
- 4 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 2 limes , juiced
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1 small red onion , halved and finely sliced
- 2 cooked skinless chicken breasts , shredded
- ½ small white cabbage , shredded
- 2 large carrot , shredded
- 2 red chillies , shredded
- a small bunch mint , roughly chopped
How to make Shredded Thai chicken salad:
- Combine the fish sauce, lime juice and sugar then put in a bowl with the onions. Toss and leave for 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.