Recipes for shami
Chicken Shami Kabab Ingredients
- 1/2 chicken
- 1 kg chanay ke daal
- green pepper
- red pepper
- garam masala
- chat masala
How to make Chicken Shami Kabab
- boil the chicken chanay ke daal together.
- after the boiling u mix all the things in the material.
- aur phir app os ke chotey chotey tikyaan bana lo aur phir fry karo with egg.
- shami kababs are ready
Shaami Kebab Ingredients
- 4prepared shami kababs(fried beforehand)
- 1medium onion(chopped in slices)
- 2medium ripe Tomatoes
- 1/2medium sized capsicum(chopped)
- 11/2tsp. salt
- 2tsp.powdered chilli(or less)
- a pinch of haldi
- 2 green chili(chopped)
- 1/4 bunch of coriander leaves.
How to make Shaami Kebab
- Chop the onion in long slices.Heat oil and fry the onions until they are TRANSPARENT(DO NOT BROWN THEM)This should take around 78 mins.
- Add the shami kababs,and stir well.
- Add the tomatoes, stir well until its mixed well with the shami kababs and the onions.
- Add all the spices together.Add the capsicum, and let the mixture simmer for 10 mins on low heat.
- After simmering, garnish with green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately on party crackers or nachos even stuffd in a burger.
Shami Kabab Ingredients
- 500 g. lean ground beef
- 100 g. Chana dal
- 1 onion, skinned and roughly chopped
- 7-8 garlic cloves, skinned
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 black cardamoms
- 1 teaspoon. cumin seeds
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon. whole black pepper
- 6 Whole cloves
- 2 teaspoon. Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon. salt
- 300 milliliter. water
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 3-4 green chilies, finely chopped
- oil for shallow frying
How to make Shami Kabab
- Wash dal thoroughly and soak in plenty of water for 3-4 hours. Drain and wash in few changes of water.
- Place dal in a large saucepan. Add the mince, onions, ginger, garlic, black cardamoms, cumin seeds, chilli powder, cinnamon stick, black pepper, cloves, salt and water to it.
- Cook over medium heat for 40-45 minutes until the meat and dal are tender and the water has been completely absorbed. This is very important otherwise kabab will split on frying. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Put the mince in a food processor or chopper and grind to a smooth thick paste which holds its shape.
- Add coriander leaves and green chilies to the paste and mix well.
- Break off 2 tablespoons of the mince paste. Wet your palms and place it in the center of your palm. Shape it into a smooth ball and then press it into a smooth flat shape.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan and add enough oil to just cover the surface. (if there is too much oil, the kebabs will split.
- Dip the kababs in beaten egg and fry 3-4 kababs at a time to a rich brown color, turning them once. Remove from pan and put them on absorbent kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot with Pullao, Nan, and Podinay ki Chutney.
- You can make special Shami Burgers for evening tea.
- 1 kg fish (wash, steam and remove bones)
- 2 onions
- 50 gms bengal gram dal
- 8 green chillies
- ‘ cup coconut
- 2-tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp aniseeds
- 8 cardamoms
- 8 peppercorns
- 2-tsp poppy seeds
- 3 cm piece ginger
- 1 big pod garlic
- 400 gms curds (tie it up in a muslin bag for one hour)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
How to make Machchi Ke Shami Kabab
- Mash fish to fine paste.
- Prepare a masala of all the dry ingredients.
- Add salt and lemon juice to the curds and blend well. Add the masala and the curd mixture to the fish and mix well.
- Shape into long kababs.
- Beat the eggs.
- Dip the kababs in the beaten egg and shallow fry.
Machchi Ke Shami Kabab is ready to serve.
- Serve with a dash of lime and garnish with fresh coriander leaves (optional) and onion rings.
- 500gm ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 1 large chopped Onion
- 10 green chilies,chopped
- 150gm Bengal gram,soaked overnight
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 cardamoms
- 2 pieces of cinnamon stick
- 1-inch piece of ginger
- 6 pepper corns
- 1 tsp crushed red chili
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
how to make Beef Shami kabab & Kebab
- First of all you need to ground beef in 4 cups of water.
- Add a teaspoonful of salt till water is engrossed and meat is gentle.
- Mince meat into a fine paste.
- Take all ingredients listed above and grind into a fine paste.
- Mix both the pastes well.
- Beat eggs and mix with the pastes.
- Add chopped green chillies.
- Use onion to dough and mix well.
- Shape the dough into small round flattened ball.
- Heat oil and deep fry kababs till golden brown.
- Serve hot with sauce or chutney.