1 (9-oz.) pkg. frozen southwestern-flavored cooked chicken breast strips
- Four mugs lightly packed torn romaine lettuce
- 1/3 mug purchased creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) crumbled basil and tomato feta cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
How to make Seasoned Chicken Caesar Salad
- Heat chicken because aimed on bundle using microwave oven.
- In big dish, mix all ingredients other than tortilla chips; throw lightly. Best along with tortilla chips.
Seasoned Chicken Caesar Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 3 (1 2/3-cup) servings