- 3/4 mug uncooked sushi (medium-grain) rice
- One and a half cup water
- 3 tbsps seasoned rice vinegar
- Three entire wheat roll-ups (9 1/2×8 in .; from 8-oz bundle)
- 6 tablespoons garden vegetable cream cheese spread (through 8-oz container)
- 1/2 mug shredded carrot
- 1/2 mug chopped red bell pepper
- 6 to Eight (about One oz every) refrigerated imitation crabmeat sticks
- 3 green onions, trimmed to 8-inch length, halved lengthwise
- Dipping Sauce
- Two tbsps finely chopped gingerroot
- Two tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon roasted red chili paste
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup in addition Two teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
How to make Seafood Sushi Wraps
- In 1 1/2-quart nonstick soup pot, warmth rice as well as water to boiling. Decrease warmth in order to reduced; include and prepare 15 to 20 minutes or even until just about all water is actually absorbed as well as rice is tender. Meanwhile, place 15×10-inch pan along with sides in freezer to chill.
- Drizzle rice vinegar over rice whilst lifting as well as fluffing rice; spread rice within chilled pan. Devote deep freeze for five moments for cooling completely.
- On work surface area, location 1 roll-up with brief attributes from top and bottom. Spread Two tbsps cream cheese more than whole surface associated with roll-up. Spread 3/4 mug cooled rice over cream cheese, departing 1 1/2 inches of top short edge free from rice. Starting 1 inch from base short edge, set up thin row associated with carrot, strip associated with bell pepper and row associated with crabmeat crosswise more than rice. Above crabmeat, location Two red onion halves, switching finishes so there is one green end and one whitened finish upon each side. Press just about all levels in to rice.
- Bring base associated with roll-up over teeth fillings to top fringe of rice; pull bottom edge of roll-up back again toward bottom, scraping rice into roll as well as fillings to make a company roll (make sure there aren’t any atmosphere areas). Roll up, allowing cream cheese close off the roll. Wrap within plastic wrap. Repeat with leftover elements, making 2 much more rolls. Refrigerate comes One hour.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix dipping sauce elements. For everyone, trim finishes of each roll; cut each roll in to Eight slices. Function along with dipping sauce.
Seafood Sushi Wraps is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Servings: 24 servings (1 slice and 1 teaspoon sauce each)