One and a halfcup Butter
- Three cups Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 cup chopped Onions
- 1 cup chopped Celery
- 1/2 cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Bell Pepper
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 cup Diced Tomatoes seeded
- One and a halfcup All-Purpose Flour
- One and a halfcup Tomato Sauce
- 2-1/3 cups Shellfish Stock
- 2 pounds Shrimp
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Green Onions
- 1/2 cup chopped Parsley
- Salt as well as Pepper
- Tabasco Sauce
How to make Sweet Corn and Shrimp Soup
- Add butter in order to stockpot. Melt over medium high heat.
- Stir within corn, chopped onion, chopped celery, chopped bell pepper as well as minced garlic.
- Sauté 5 moments, mixing frequently.
- Stir in diced tomatoes. Stir within flour.
- Stir in tomato sauce and shellfish stock.
- Bring to a light boil.
- Decrease heat to reduced. Stir within shrimp.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Stir within cream, green onion, and parsley.
- Simmer Five minutes.
- One Period along with salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce.
Sweet Corn and Shrimp Soup is ready to serve.