2 oz freshly cooked or canned crabmeat, drained
- 2 oz freshly cooked or canned shrimps, drained
- 1 large, unpeeled red apple diced
- 3 green pepper cut into pieces
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 slices lemon
- Lettuce leaves
- 3 tbsp light sour cream
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/8-tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- In a bowl, mix together crabmeat, shrimps, diced apple, green pepper pieces and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, mix all curry sauce ingredients.
- Refrigerate both.
- Just before serving, mix the curry sauce and the seafood mixture.
- Arrange lettuce leaves onto individual plates.
- Evenly top with seafood mixture and decorate each plate with a slice of lemon and parsley.