One and a half bag (10 ounces) ready-to-eat romaine lettuce (Six cups)
- 1 package (8 oz .) frozen imitation flaked crabmeat, thawed and chop up if
- One and a half cup garlic or even Caesar croutons
- 2/3 cup Caesar dressing
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, in the event that desired
- Two hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges
How to make Seafood Caesar Salad
- Mix lettuce, crabmeat as well as croutons in large bowl.
- Put dressing more than salad; toss to coat. Spread with parmesan cheese. Take with ova.
Seafood Caesar Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes