Two cups frozen cooked cocktail or even salad shrimp
- 1 (8-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- One and a half cup flaked fake crabmeat (surimi), reduce in to small pieces
- One and a half teaspoon seafood seasoning blend
- One and a half tsp garlic powder
- 6 oz. (One 1/2 cups) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
How to make Seafood Appetizers
- Heat stove to 375°F. Thaw shrimp because directed upon bundle. Drain nicely; push between sponges to remove extra fluid. Cut shrimp into small pieces.
- Unroll dough on to ungreased cookie sheet. Push to create 12×8-inch rectangle; firmly push perforations in order to seal. Best money with shrimp and all leftover ingredients so as outlined.
- Bake at 375°F. for 15-20 minutes or even till brown crust area is actually golden brown. Reduce into pieces.
Seafood Appetizers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 24 servings