1/4 cup sesame oil
- 3-4 whole red peppers
- 3/4 onions-chopped fine
- One tbsp garlic
- One tbsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp hammer toe flour mixed inside a cup associated with water
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- One teaspoon soya sauce
- One teaspoon chilli sauce
- One teaspoon salt
How to make Schezwan Sauce
- Mill together the actual let’s eat some onions, garlic and ginger.
- Heat the oil in a wok include the actual whole red peppers as well as saute over high heat until these people color a bit. Add the let’s eat some onions, garlic as well as ginger and stir-fry more than high temperature until glossy.
- Include the actual hammer toe flour combination and produce to some boil.
- Lower heat and include the actual chilli powder, vinegar, soya sauce, chilli sauce and salt and mix well
- Cook until nicely combined (1/2 moment) and use.
Schezwan Sauce is ready to serve.