Bay Scallop Pasta Ingredients:
1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 1/3 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 6 cups hot cooked medium pasta shells
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
How to make Bay Scallop Pasta
- Set oven control to broil. Spray 2 quart casserole with cooking spray. Cook shallots, broth, and thyme in 12″ nonstick skillet over medium heat until shallots are tender. Stir in flour; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in milk, sour cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Simmer 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened. Stir in scallops and pasta. Cook 2 minutes longer.
- Mix parsley and lemon peel; sprinkle over scallop mixture.
- Bay Scallop Pasta Recipe is ready to serve.
Ready in: < 30 minutes