1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Six boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 mug beer or even water
- Two medium bell peppers (any kind of colour), reduce in to thin bite-size strips (Two mugs)
How to make Savory Chicken with Peppers
- In 10-inch frying pan, warmth oil over medium-high warmth. Add chicken; sprinkle along with salt and pepper. Include onion slices; cook Four to five moments, turning chicken once, until chicken is dark brown on every side.
- Add beer; heat to cooking. Reduce warmth in order to reduced; cover as well as simmer about Ten minutes or even till chicken is actually fork-tender and fruit juices run obvious.
- Stir in bell peppers. Increase warmth in order to medium; cook uncovered Five minutes lengthier, mixing from time to time, till peppers tend to be crisp-tender.
Savory Chicken with Peppers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 3 servings