Rarebit Savories Ingredients
8 slices bacon
- 1/2 pound aged Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 60 slices sandwich bread, cut into rounds
How to make Rarebit Savories
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place the bacon, Cheddar cheese, onion, mayonnaise, and mustard into the bowl of a food processor; process until well blended. Scoop into a container, cover, and refrigerate several hours to overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
- Adjust oven rack to the topmost position, and set oven to Broil.
- Spread the bread rounds evenly with cheese mixture and place onto a cookie sheet. Toast under the broiler until browned and puffed, 5 to 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Rarebit Savories is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:2 Hrs 30 Min