Sauteed Piquillo Peppers Ingredients:
Some tbsp Olive Oil
- A single clove Garlic (very finely sliced up)
- One particular (10-ounce) bottle preserved Whole Piquillo All kinds of peppers
(regarding 16 all kinds of peppers)
- Salt (for you to tastes)
- 1/4 cup entire Milk
How to make Sauteed Piquillo Peppers:
- Heat olive oil in a very soup pot, on high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for just two units.
- Add piquillo fills reducing the heat for you to medium-low.
- Season along with salt and also stir briefly to combine the constituents.
- Add milk and lower the warmth to be able to low.
- Cook pertaining to 5 minutes, although circulating your pan sometimes.
- Serve instantly.
Sauteed Piquillo Peppers is ready to serve.