Sauteed Brussels Sprouts Ingredients
2 kilos brussels sprouts (cut comes)
- 2 tbsps . butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic oil cloves, minced
- 1 pot (low-sodium) chicken broth
- 1tsp sald
- 1 tsp program terrain black pepper
- 3/4 pot parmesan cheese
How to make Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
- Reduce stems upon brussels sprouts, and rinse out thoroughly clean.
- Utilize chopping sharp edge within blender to reduce upwards brussels sprouts, and then independent using hands.
- Dissolve butter along with olive oil in big fry pan (have to have a decent sized griddle). Increase garlic oil and saute for a couple minutes (maybe 2-3 minutes)
- Put brussels sprouts and saute right up until “just” needs to get a little tender (perhaps 4-5 min’s). Toss regularly for only saute.
- Turn heat up high and put inside the chicken broth as well as cover the frying pan. Prepare approximately A couple of units and broth needs to be removed as well as practically gone.
- Include salt, pepper and also parmesan cheese as well as drop for you to coat evenly.
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts is ready to serve.
Number of Servings: 8