18 jumbo pasta shells (from 16-oz package)
- One and a half pound bulk Italian sausage
- One and a half container (15 oz) whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 can (28 ounce) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Two mugs shredded Italian cheese blend (Eight ounce)
How to make Sausage-Stuffed Pasta Shells.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare as well as deplete pasta as directed upon package. Rinse along with awesome drinking water; deplete.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick frying pan, prepare sausage over medium-high heat Five to seven moments, mixing occasionally, till no more pink; deplete. Mix ricotta cheese as well as egg in to sausage.
- In medium bowl, mix tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. In 13×9-inch (3-quart) cup cooking meal, spoon 1 mug tomato sauce mixture more than base. Tea spoon about 2 tablespoons sausage combination into every pasta spend. Set up shells on sauce within baking meal. Tea spoon leftover sauce over crammed shells.
- Bake discovered Half an hour. Spread along with cheese. Bake discovered about Ten minutes longer or until cheese is actually dissolved.
Sausage-Stuffed Pasta Shells is ready to serve.