4 1/2 cups Water
- 1 (Twenty-eight oz .) may Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- One and a halfenvelope Onion Soup Mix
- One and a half(Nine ounces) package Frozen Cut Green Beans
- 3 small Carrots, halved and thinly sliced
- Two Celery ribs, thinly sliced
- One and a halftablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce (Tabasco)
- 1 pound Cooked Smoked Sausage, halved and thinly sliced
- Two 1/2 cups Frozen Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
How to make Smoked Sausage Soup
- In a big stockpot, combine water, diced tomatoes, onion soup mix, cut green beans, sliced carrots, sliced celery, white sugar, kosher salt, dried oregano and hot pepper sauce.
- Bring to a gentle steam.
- Reduce warmth in order to reduced, cover as well as simmer Twenty five minutes.
- Stir in sausage as well as hash cleveland browns.
- Increase heat in order to medium higher. Provide a light steam,
- Decrease heat to low, include and simmer Five moments.
Smoked Sausage Soup is ready to serve.