Three cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (Sixteen ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 mug milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce, if desired
How to make Sausage and Cheese Balls
- Heat stove in order to 350ºF. Grease jello move skillet, Fifteen 1/2×10 1/2×1 in ..
- Stir with each other just about all elements, using hands or tea spoon. Form combination in to 1-inch balls. Place in skillet.
- Bake Twenty in order to Twenty five moments or until brown. Immediately eliminate through pan. Function comfortable with sauce with regard to sinking.
Sausage and Cheese Balls is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 7 1/2 dozen appetizers