One pound. sausage, crumbled,cooked as well as drained
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 D. milk
- 1/2 D. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 biscuits
How to make Sausage And Biscuit Casserole
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Squirt a Nine by 13 casserole dish.
- Individual every cookie in to two items and place into bottom of dish.
- Spread cooked chicken over biscuits.
- Beat eggs as well as milk together.
- Put more than sausage.
- Sprinkle cheese over entire dish.
- Make Twenty to 25 minutes
- Allow stand 5 moments prior to helping.
Sausage And Biscuit Casserole is ready to serve.
25 minutes to make