Satiny Chocolate Glaze Cake Ingredients
125g chocolate buttons or choc chips
- 50g butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make Satiny Chocolate Glaze Cake
- In a double boiler over hot (but not boiling) water, combine chocolate, butter and golden syrup. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, then add vanilla.
- Spread warm glaze over top of cooled cake, letting it drizzle down the sides.
- Satiny Chocolate Glaze Cake is ready to serve.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins