Tuna Patty Sandwiches Ingredients
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 sandwich rolls, split
How to make Tuna Patty Sandwiches
- In a bowl, combine the egg, mustard, crumbs and tuna; mix well. Shape into four patties (mixture will be soft). In a skillet over medium heat, fry patties in oil on both sides until lightly browned. Place two patties on each roll.
- Tuna Patty Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
Yield: 2 servings.