Cucumber Sandwich Ingredients
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 plum tomatoes
- 1 package ranch party dip
- Cocktail rye bread
How to make Cucumber Sandwich
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and dried ranch dip.
- Rake cucumbers with skin on with fork then slice into thin slices.
- Slice tomatoes into thin slices.
- Spread mixture on bread and top with a cucumber slice.
- Spread a small amount of mixture on top of cucumber slice and top with a tomato slice.
- Cucumber Sandwich is ready to serve.