Home / Tag Archives: sandesh
- 225 gms Paneer
- 150 gms sugar
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom seeds (ground)
- 10 Pista (pistachios thinly sliced and crushed)
How to make sandesh:
- Combine the sugar and paneer and mix well.
- Place the mixture over the heat and stir constantly to avoid lumps.
- When the mixture solidifies, splash the rose water on it and remove the pan from the heat. Stir few more times.
- Place the cardamom and pistachios in two separate plates.
- Now divide the mixture into several portions of the required size and flatten them to give the desired shapes.
- Dip each piece into both plates in turn so that the front of the sandesh is coated with crumbs.
- Serve cold sandesh.