1 pound lean ground beef
- One 1/4 cups Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 2 mugs Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup mild salsa-flavor or jalapeño-flavor process cheese spread
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Four medium green onions, sliced (1/2 mug)
- One and a half mug shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (Four oz .)
How to make Salsa Pizza with Cheese Crust
- Heat oven in order to 375ºF. Oil large dessert linen.
- Cook beef in 10-inch frying pan more than medium warmth, mixing from time to time, until dark brown; deplete. Stir within salsa; remove through warmth.
- Stir Bisquick, cheese spread and warm water till gentle dough types. Turn dough onto surface area dusted along with Bisquick; move within Bisquick in order to coat. Shape in to ball; massage Five times. Roll into 14-inch circle; put on cookie linen.
- Spread beef combination over crust in order to within 2 ” of advantage. Sprinkle with onions. Fold edge over beef mixture. Spread with cheese.
- Bake 25 in order to Twenty-eight moments or even until crust is actually golden brown as well as cheese is actually melted.
Salsa Pizza with Cheese Crust is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 43 minutes
Servings: 8 servings