1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups Aged El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® blend
- 1/4 cup mild salsa-flavor or jalapeño-flavor process cheese spread
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Four medium green onions, sliced (1/2 mug)
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (Four oz .)
How to make Salsa Pizza with Cheese Crust.
- Heat oven in order to 375ºF. Oil large cookie linen.
- Cook beef within 10-inch skillet over medium warmth, mixing from time to time, till dark brown; deplete. Stir within salsa; remove through heat.
- Stir Bisquick, cheese spread and hot water until soft money forms. Turn money onto surface dusted with Bisquick; roll in Bisquick in order to coat. Form in to ball; massage Five times. Move into 14-inch group; put on dessert linen.
- Spread beef mixture more than brown crust area to within 2 ” associated with advantage. Sprinkle along with onions. Fold edge more than beef mixture. Sprinkle along with cheese.
- Bake Twenty five in order to 28 minutes or even till crust is gold brown as well as cheese is actually melted
Salsa Pizza with Cheese Crust is ready to serve.