½ kg chicken
- ½ packet boiled pasta
- 2 capsicums
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 green chilies
- 2 onions
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 4 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp soya sauce
How to make Chicken Salsa Pasta
- Mix ½ kg chicken with 1 tsp black pepper and ½ tsp salt and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat 5 tbsp oil and add ½ kg chicken to it. Cook in a covered pan for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- In a separate pan, sauté 1 tbsp finely sliced garlic in 2 tbsp heated oil.
- When garlic is fragrant, add 2 capsicums, 2 onions, 2 tomatoes and 2 green chilies. Make sure all vegetables are finely sliced.
- Then add 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp crushed black pepper, 1 tbsp brown sugar, 4 tbsp soya sauce, ½ tsp oregano and 1 cup tomato ketchup. Stir well and turn off the flame.
- Take out noodles salsa and chicken on a serving platter.
Chicken Salsa Pasta is ready to serve.