1 cup Fiber One® original bran cereal
- One and a half cup Aged El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- One 1/2 lb extra lean (at least 90%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
How to make Salsa Meat Loaf
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic tote; close off bag and carefully grind with rolling pin or meat mallet (or even carefully crush within food processor).
- In big bowl, stir with each other cereal and 1 mug salsa (combination is going to be thick). Allow stand Five moments.
- Add eggs, chili powder, cumin, salt as well as pepper in order to cereal combination; stir until blended. Include ground beef; mix till nicely mixed. Press evenly in ungreased 9×5-inch cup lf meal.
- Bake discovered One hour Five minutes to at least one hour 15 minutes or even till meat thermometer placed in center of loaf reads 160°F. Include; let remain 5 to 10 moments. Drain as well as discard fluid before chopping. Serve along with 1/2 mug salsa.
Salsa Meat Loaf is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Servings: 6 servings